The Expert Group of the Malmö Forum holds its first meeting
On 10 March 2021 the Expert Group of the Malmö Forum held its first meeting. The group will serve in an advisory capacity to the Secretariat of the Malmö Forum regarding the content of the programme of the Forum. Anna Ekström, Minister for Education, opened the meeting and stressed the importance of the coming Forum and how this will work as a catalyst for increased action for Holocaust remembrance, education and for actions to combat antisemitism.
Members of the Expert Group are:
- Doctor Jolanta Ambrosewicz-Jacobs, Poland
- Professor Lars M. Andersson, Sweden
- Professor Yehuda Bauer, Israel
- Professor Deborah Dwork, USA
- Program Manager Benjamin Fischer, Germany
- Independent Expert Mirjam Karoly, Austria
- Professor Deborah Lipstadt, USA
- Director Tali Nates, South Africa
- Doctor Andre Oboler, Australia
- Professor Dina Porat, Israel
- Doctor Juliane Wetzel, Germany
- Doctor Robert Williams, USA
The group discussions were lead by Ingrid Lomfors, Director of the Living History Forum.