Sweden’s new export strategy has been developed in close collaboration with the business sector. In the strategy, the Government addresses the challenges facing Swedish exports with a large number of concrete measures.
- Responsible ministers
- Responsible ministries
- Ministry for Foreign Affairs
Sweden’s export strategy
The Swedish export strategy is to help achieve the Government’s overall objective of Sweden having the lowest unemployment rate in the EU by 2020. The goals in the strategy are to: Increase exports, both in absolute figures and as a proportion of GDP; Increase Sweden’s attractiveness for investments, expertise and Tourists; Increase the proportion of exporting enterprises; and Increase Swedish enterprises’ participation in the global economy.
News from Sweden’s Export Strategy
- 1 Additional SEK 800 million to increased exports
- 2 Team Sweden to coordinate export support
- 3 Every three days, the Government travels to promote Sweden
- 4 Swedish enterprises to achieve the largest global deals
- 5 More Swedish enterprises to win international procurements
- 6 Action plan for business and human rights